Wirma Road HD
- Category: Products UK
- Published on Wednesday, 26 June 2013 12:15
- Written by Super Utilisateur
- Hits: 7753
The Wirma Road HD system is designed for urban and interurban transport and provides fleet management, passenger information, priority at traffic light, fuel efficiency monitoring, etc.
Wirma Road HD is an open on-board system which combine three functions in one module : real time geolocation (GPS), communication (GPRS, WLAN, 3G, etc.) and HD multimedia (audio output, DVI-I connector for rich content display and infotainment).
It has a large reserve of computing power and a large number inputs and outputs. Wirma Road HD is an integrated unit which can be upgraded with new services from the Kerlink product range (passenger information, fuel efficiency monitoring, etc.) to meet changes inrequirements in the operation of buses and on-demand public transport vehicles.
- Fleet management geolocation, mileage conter, warnings and alarms, communication between drivers and controllers etc.
- On-board passenger information: audible and visual announcement (suitable for disabled persons), rich content HD multimedia display and infotainment
- Driver aids : fuel efficiency monitoring and priority at traffic lights
- Mobile router: remote access to other on board devices
- WLAN gateway for passengers
- Web portal
- Linux operating system - Cortex A8 processor
- GPS, integrated gyroscope and accelerometer
- Communication functions: integral GPRS, 3G
- Multimedia functions : integral audio output 2 x 40 W (suitable for hearing impaired persons) DVI-I output for display
- Flexible inputs and outputs : 4 ports Ethernet, 2 USB connectors, CAN bus, 4 RS232 / RS 485 ports, 8 digital/counter/analogue ports
- Monitoring and remote software maintenance using the Kerlink Wanesy M2M system.