- Category: Products UK
- Published on Wednesday, 26 June 2013 12:33
- Written by Super Utilisateur
- Hits: 6034
The Wirma RM system is designed for urban and interurban transport. It is a lighter version of the Wirma Road as it has neither GPRS nor GPS.
The module is an upgradeable and integrated module : it can be fitted to buses and demand responsible transport vehicles to add new services from the Kerlink product range (passenger information, eco-driving etc…) to meet changing requirements.
- Management and control system: geolocation, kilometers counting, alerts and alarms, communication between the driver and the HQ
- Embedded passenger information: multimedia information, sound and video announcing…
- Driver assistance: eco driving and priority at traffic signal
- Mobile router: remote access to bus equipment
- WLAN gateway for passengers in bus
- Web portal
- Linux-based module : ARM 926 EJS microcontroller
- Multimedia functions (2 audio output 40W audio amplifier, DVI output for a screen
- Multiple input-output: 4 switched Ethernet, 2 USB, bus CAN, 4 RS232 orRS485, 8 IOs/ meter/analogic
- Supervision and remote maintenance via the M2M network Wanesy