- July 2004 : Set up of Kerlink, with the aim to become a m2m communication expert.
- June 2005 : Kerlink lauches the range of WIRMA products at the ITST Congress (Brest, France). Wirma are Linux-operated communicating modules dedicated to applications like people transport, goods transport or telemetry. See our products Wirma.
- April 2006 : Kerlink launches the plateform WANESY, a supervision and remote maintenance with quality of service (QoS) software plateforme, which enable the device manangement.
- Summer 2007 : Kerlink launches into the carsharing market with product of the Wirma range.
- February 2008 : Between 2007 and 2008, Kerlink double its turnover and confirm the strong increase of the sales of its m2m solutions
- April 2008 : raise founds of 650 K€ nearby local investissors
- Summer 2008 :Kerlink signs an agreement with Edifret (now itnovem. ) for a supply of GPS beacons (Wirtrack Outdoor) for railcars .
- November 2009 : Kerlink wins a overseas contract for the first time. With SPIE, Kerlink will supply the modules for the urban network of people transport of Tunis : 1100 buses, 18 suburb trains, 175 metro trains
- February 2010 : Kerlink carries on its expansion with more than 3000 railcars equipped by Kerlink and Edifret (now itnovem.) with a GPS beacon Wirtrack Outdoor.
- February 2011 : Kerlink is laureate of « l’Oscar d’Ille et Vilaine » in the category Sciences and Technology Master.
- June 2011 : Kerlink is named in a French Industry Ministery report as a ‘main actor in the NTIC field in France ».
- January 2012 : Kerlink reaches for the 1st time a turnover bigger than 3 M€ and strengthens its strategies on markets like good transport, people transport, telemetry and smartgrid.
- 1st semester 2012 : Kerlink works on its image and communication : brand new logo, new visual identity and new website
- July 2012 : Kerlink varies its offer by providing a new range of products dedicated to smart grid and telemetry markets.
- May 2013: Kerlink raises funds to 1,5 million Euros to finance its strong growth and increase its international development.
"For nearly ten years, Kerlink has been firmly customer-oriented, using its technical skills, its capability for innovation, its energy and enthusiasm to meet its customers' many different requirements. In a rapidly expanding machine-to-machine market, Kerlink has developed a comprehensive range of solutions for communication between companies' information systems and fixed equipment, such as electricitys meters, and vehicles, such as public transport and railway wagons.
We have always aimed to provide solutrion to cover the core requirements for effective fleet management : improving operations (streamlining to increase profitability) and remote monitoring (to ensure that all vehicles are kept in good working order, wherever they may be).
Contact us - whether as a potential customer or supplier - and find out about our company culture, how you can benefit from our M2M solutions and how we can help you."
Kerlink can provide concrete solutions for remote fleet management and monitoring."
The Rennes Atalante Association was set up in 1984 by Greater Rennes Council (Rennes Métropole) at the same time as the Science & Technology Park. Seen as a means to economic development through innovation and technologies, its aim is to stimulate the expansion and location of technology companies in the Ille et Vilaine area and to encourage the start-up of new activities with high added value.
Via the collaborative projects and the synergies it develops, the Images & Réseaux worldwide cluster stimulates innovations in a key domaine of the new information and communincation aera : services and technologies associated with new digital content and media usage.
Bretagne Commerce International is commissioned by the Regional Council to contribute to the development of the regional economy by providing free and confidential support to companies looking to access the european market through presence in Bretagne.